Our attorneys have deep and complimentary experience in a range of real estate matters, including commercial real estate finance, leasing, sales, development, investment and related environmental issues. These transactions have been conducted for banks, financial institutions, captive and independent finance companies, lessors, motor vehicle dealers and real estate developers. Our attorneys have handled many single asset, multiple asset and multiple site transactions.
Our attorneys have engaged in multi-million dollar real estate transactions, such as:
- Designed, structured and formulated the documentation for bank funded closely held corporate real estate lenders that provided funding for commercial and residential revitalization of Miami Beach and Bronx County, New York.
- Preparation and negotiation of store and land leases for automotive dealerships and finance companies including in transactions with dominant U.S. domestic and foreign automobile manufacturers.
- Represented real estate investor/developer in preparation and negotiation of leases with big box stores and major fast food chains among others, including subleases, non-disturbance and attornment agreements.
- Structured and conducted a controlled auction of commercial real estate.
- Represented a major U.S. oil company in program to obtain land options on the Eastern Seaboard and other contiguous areas by preparing and negotiating access and exclusivity agreements for environmental Phase I and II assessments.
- Represented commercial property owners in sales, financing and refinancing of multi-million dollar apartment buildings and commercial properties in New York City and Long Island.
- Represented financial institution in several separate syndicated real estate loans for social investment purposes for borrowers located in multiple states.
- Represented commercial tenants in connection with multi-year lease including building construction involving the issuance of industrial revenue bonds and tenant subleases, non-disturbance and attornment agreements.
- Settlement of multiple real estate holding companies with multi-state investments including tenant nursing homes, fast food establishments and dry cleaners.
SCHICKLER KAYE LLP
One Rockefeller Plaza
New York, New York 10020